Electronic cylinder TESA (previously known as “Inhova”) which does noit feedt need a battery; it feeds directly from the key.
- Quick installation, the same as the mechanic cylinder.
- The cylinder does not need a battery; it feeds directly from the key.
- All the monitoring elements are protected inside the cylinder: control unit, reader and motorized clutch.
- Possibility to combine in the same installation electronic cylinders, electronic locks and mechanic cylinders
- Clock and calendar in real time
- When introducing the key, the events (openings and attempts of openings) are recorded with the exact date and hour.
- The key does not need to have mechanic cut.
- Automatic cancellation of lost keys.
- It has a supply battery that can be easily changed.
- Non-volatile memory
- Information is not lost during the battery change.
- Protected data avoiding key copy
- Encrypted data transmission between the cylinder and the key..
- Big storage capacity and data protection
- Up to 1.500 users and the 1.000 last events.
- Read and Write (R/W) contact chip: Events recording, key cancellation, locking plan update, etc all in the same electronic key, without using the portable programmer.
- Combined with the wall reader updater, a virtual on-line network is created without cabling the doors.