TESA (previously known as “Inhova”) Donna Proximity, all the benefits of RFID proximity locks.
RFID 13,56 MHz Proximity identification technology: ISO 15693 and ISO 14443A (MIFARE).
Compatible with NFC mobile phones (Near Field Communication) .
High storage and protection capacity.
High transmission speed.
Security: the information is protected and encrypted.
Possibility of multi-application with other hotel devices.
Reading and writing Locks (R/W).
- Non volatile memory. Information is not lost when the battery is off or during the battery change process.
- Latch with 17 mm projection, therefore above maximum degree established by the EN UNE 12209 standard.
- Optional: ADB lock with automatic deadbolt projection: double security.
- The handle turns freely when access is not authorized.
- Optional: hidden or seen emergency cylinder.
- Optional: with keypad. -EXTREME (optional): waterproof model capable of resisting all climatic conditions. The lock is protected by sealing joints; its parts come with an anticorrosion finish, tropicalized circuits, an internal draining system, CM, CR, PVD finishes, etc.
- Identification technology: Reading and writing RFID 13,56 MHz contactless chip.
- Activation mode: The lock is activated without a previous contact
- Low consumption.
- Reading distance: 10 mm with standard tags.
- The jacks connected to the portable programmer is in the battery module.
- Four 1,5V alkaline batteries like the LR6 AA.
- Estimated duration of the batteries: 3-4 years (30.000 cycles).
- Batteries easily changed without having to dismantle the lock.
- Humidity: Up to 85% without condensation.
- Temperature: Between 0ºC and 65ºC with alkaline batteries.
- Fire: The Donna electronic lock is certified by the LICOF as fire resistant for 60 minutes (RF60).
- Standard width of the door from 35 to 110 mm.
Contact us us in order to get more information or quotation for your project.