Located on the west bank of the Daugava River and conveniently close to the city center, this hotel places Riga guests just a 12-minute drive from Riga International Airport (RIX) and two public transport stops from UNESCO Heritage – Riga Old town.
Guests can rest well in one of the 178 rooms and enjoy panoramic views of the Daugava River, Old Town and the city parks from the upper floors. Our on-site Italian restaurant Bocca Buona, the only one in the Baltic, is the perfect spot to relax with flavourful, freshly-made specialties and a glass of wine, and the bar & lounge offers a chic venue for relaxing over cocktails. For those concerned about their health and well-being, guests enjoy complimentary access to the fitness center. Event planners can take advantage of the hotel’s conference room, which spans 305 square metres and can be divided into 3 separate meeting rooms for added flexibility.
- Newly built hotel near Riga Old Town and National Library of Latvia
- Proximity to International Exhibition Centre and businesses
- 178 rooms with flat-screen TVs and Free Wireless High-speed Internet
- Spectacular panoramic city views from upper floors
- Bocca Buona Italian concept restaurant and bar
- On-site parking, including spaces for coach buses
- Fitness center
- 305 m2 conference room which can be divided into 3 separate rooms