TESA (previously known as “Inhova”) DUAL identification technology: RFID PROXIMITY and MAGNETIC STRIPE
TESA is the only manufacturer able to combine the cost efficiency of the magnetic strip (guest cards) with the advantages of RFID proximity technology, making it possible to improve the management of staff activity.
Reading and Writing Locks (R/W).
Compatible with NFC (Near Field Communication) mobile phones.
Possibility of multi-application with other hotel devices using the same credential.
- Non volatile memory. Information is not lost when the battery is off or during the battery change process.
- Latch with 17 mm projection, therefore above maximum degree established by the EN UNE 12209 standard.
- Optional: ADB lock with automatic deadbolt projection: double security.
- The handle turns freely when access is not authorized.
- Optional: hidden or seen emergency cylinder.
- Optional: with keypad. -EXTREME (optional): waterproof model capable of resisting all climatic conditions. The lock is protected by sealing joints; its parts come with an anticorrosion finish, tropicalized circuits, an internal draining system, CM, CR, PVD finishes, etc.
- READING MODULE: MAGNETIC STRIPE
- Reading in track 3: tracks 1 and 2 free for other applications.
- Low coercitivity cards (300 Oërsted) or high coercitivity (4000 Oërsted).
- READING MODULE: PROXIMITY
- Identification technology: read and write 13,56 MHz RFID contactless chip.
- Activation mode: The lock is activated without a previous contact
- Low consumption.
- Four 1,5V alkaline batteries like the LR6 AA.
- Estimated duration of the batteries: 3-4 years (30.000 cycles)..
- Batteries easily changed without having to dismantle the lock.
- Humidity: Up to 85% without condensation.
- Temperature: Between 0ºC and 65ºC with alkaline batteries.
- Fire: The SPY electronic lock is certified by the CIDEMCO laboratory as fire resistant for 90 minutes (RF90).
- Standard width of the door from 35 to 110 mm.
Contact us us in order to get more information or quotation for your project.